30-Day Money Back/Exchange Guarantee (from the date of receiving) with
exception of products covered by manufacturer's warranty or customized orders.
Exchanges: Restocking fees are waived for exchanges; please request
the return to be for exchange when requesting the RMA number, then place another
order. We will automatically waive the restocking fee upon receiving the returned
item(s). Tip: Please do not throw away your original boxes and parts.
Damages & Defects: Please inform all damages & defects within
15 days from the receiving date. For all damaged items caused by shipping, we
will claim with UPS, Fedex, or USPS. Please provide us a simple picture of the
package received and we will take care of it from there. Please be sure to keep
the original packaging boxes (this is the proof that the package was damaged)
so that the shipping carrier can come and inspect them. Losing the original
packaging boxes may be denied for damage claim. Any physical damage caused by
mis-handling or abused shall void the warranty. For defects or wrong item(s) received, please provide
us a simple picture of what you've received and we will take care of it from
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all of the refused shipments or returned
- Shipping/Handling charges are non-refundable if the merchandise is not defective.
- Should you return an order that was placed using a promotional code, discount
or offer, you will not be refunded for the amount of the code, discount or
offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.
For free shipping items, the original shipping charges will be applied to
the refund when the merchandise is returned.
- All merchandise returned must be shipped freight prepaid. Products must
be received within 10 days of the RMA number issue date. All original manuals
and accessories should be included. If the products are not in their original
condition or incomplete; they may be rejected or subject to a 30% or more
- Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
To receive Credit, Repair, Or Exchanges:
If you are qualified for credit, repair, or exchanges. You will need a Return
Material Authorization (RMA) Number for all merchandise returned for credit,
repair, or exchange. Please send a e-mail to email@example.com
to obtain a RMA number for credit, repair, or exchanges.
Please send us the following information:
- Your Name
- Order Number or Invoice Number
- Reason for returning the merchandise.
- Exchange or refund